Effective Date: November 5, 2019
FluxFit LLC (“FluxFit”) values and respects your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you on how we collect, use, and disclose information we obtain about our users and clients to our studio in Danbury, CT, to www.fluxfitct.com(our ‘site’), as well as our FluxFit ‘mobile app,’ as well as those who purchase and use our services offered in our studio, from our site or mobile app.
Types of data collected
The information we collect directly from you depends on how you use our site, app, and services offered to you:
- Personal Data: To sign up for a free class, book a class, purchase a membership, or sign up for childcare we may ask you to provide us with personal data which may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, birth date, physical address, payment & billing information, Mindbody user name, password, & previous or existing health conditions that may impact your ability to safely take part in a workout. Similar data may be collected for your child when registering for our Childcare Services.
- FluxFit may bring in various body scanning programs to help you better understand the effects of your workouts and body composition. These scans, depending on the program used can include, but are not limited to: your muscle mass, fat percentage, total body water, and overall body composition and body mass index, based on your height, weight, gender, and age information that you disclose.
Use of Data
FluxFit may use the collected data for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain the Service and notify you about changes to the Service
- To provide customer support
- To customize information we may send to you, to personalize instructions or experiences while using our site, app, or services in studio
- For marketing and promotional purposes, we may use your information such as email address or mailing address, to send you news, newsletters, promotional offers and other products or services that we believe may interest you
- To monitor the usage of the Service and its interactive features
Sharing Your Information:
We may share your information, including personal information including but not limited to the following:
- Third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf (in particular with MindBody and FitMetrix) and/or billing and financial companies
- In response to legal process and in protection of us and others
- Third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us. We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from our clients and customers, but should be noted that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can 100% guarantee security. We seek to utilize commercially acceptable means to protect you personal and usage data; however, we cannot assure it complete security.
You have the right to access and modify your personal information that you submit by logging into your account on our site or mobile app or by visiting a staff member at our studio.
Promotional Emails and Communications
In accordance with applicable law, we may send you periodic promotional communications to your email or mailing address. You may opt out of promotional communications by speaking to one of our staff members.
Links to Other Sites:
Use of 3rd Party Analytics Providers:
FluxFit may utilize Google Analytics, a 3rd party web analytics service offered by Google. The web analytics service gathers, collects, and analyzes data & behavior of visitors to websites. Among other things, it may collect data on which website a data subject has come to a website from, which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and which period of time a subpage was viewed. The operator of the google Analytics component is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA 94043.
Children and Age Limitations
Our site, app, and fitness membership services are not designed for those under the age of 14 to use or access. Those wishing to use our site, app or fitness services under the age of 16, but no less than the age of 14, must have sign off by a legal adult or guardian.
Through our childcare services offered in studio, we may collect information on those children ages 6 weeks old and older if a legal adult or guardian registers them into our childcare membership services. All children should be registered under the parents name and account information.
FluxFit LLC has the right to change this policy at any time, as reflected in the date at the start of this document. Please check back periodically.